Skip to Navigation Skip to Main Content

Insight Denton: Who can I call about the dead animal on my street?

In the Denton city limits, call 940-349-7594. In addition to helping lost pets,  the city's animal services officers are equipped to safely remove and dispose of dead birds, reptiles and mammals. 

The carcass must be visible in the roadway, be on the sidewalk or otherwise present a public health hazard for the city's officers to have the authority to remove it.

What do you want to know? Email your question for Insight Denton to