This morning when I walked out the door, I was surprised to be greeted by new things. I opened the door and walked out and immediately the smell of gas hit me. Not to mention the noise from a drilling rig greeted me as well.
It’s truly a shame to see all those kids walk to McMath Middle School and have to breath and smell that awful stench. They are too young to be ingesting that odor.
Shame on the City Council for allowing this garbage to operate near our homes and schools.
With elections coming up, hopefully there is someone running for council who will see the light as I do, instead of turning their backs on children and health for some tax dollars.